‘RHONJ’ alum Dina Manzo’s husband, David Cantin, secretly filed for divorce last year

1 week ago 12

“The Real Housewives of New Jersey” alum Dina Manzo and her husband, David Cantin, both secretly filed paperwork to end their marriage last year — before they reconciled.

Manzo, 54, filed for legal separation from Cantin, 46, in California on March 4, 2025, according to court documents obtained by US Weekly.

In her filing, Manzo, who married Cantin in June 2017, listed their split date as the same day she filed for separation.

Dina Manzo (seen here in 2026) filed for legal separation from husband David Cantin in California on March 4, 2025. dina/Instagram
Manzo (seen above with Cantin in 2026) cited irreconcilable differences as the reason for the split. dina/Instagram

She cited irreconcilable differences as the reason for the split and requested spousal support and attorneys’ fees, but did not want Cantin to be awarded spousal support, per the US Weekly docs.

Six days after Manzo’s filing, Cantin filed for divorce from the former Bravo star in Palm Beach, Florida, Page Six can confirm.

Cantin said in his March 10, 2025, divorce petition that the pair’s marriage was “irretrievably broken,” according to US Weekly.

Elsewhere in his filing, Cantin reportedly claimed he and Manzo have been living in Florida since 2021.

Six days later, Cantin (seen in 2024) filed for divorce from Manzo in Florida, Page Six can confirm. dina/Instagram
Cantin (pictured above with Manzo) said in his filing that the pair’s marriage was “irretrievably broken.” Instagram/@dina

The businessman also reportedly asked the court to distribute their marital assets with an unequal distribution in his favor, citing his “extraordinary contributions” to their income.

But one month later, Manzo and Cantin halted their cases “in an effort to resolve all issues in a dignified, private and cooperative manner” without the court’s involvement, according to the US Weekly documents.

Cantin officially requested his divorce petition be dismissed on March 27, 2026, Page Six can confirm.

Manzo requested that her filing for legal separation be dismissed that same day, per US Weekly’s docs.

Page Six has reached out to Manzo’s rep for comment. A rep for Cantin couldn’t be reached.

The couple (seen above in 2023) later halted their cases in April 2025 to resolve things outside of court. dina/Instagram
Manzo (pictured in 2025) and Cantin officially requested their petitions be dismissed on March 27, 2026. dina/Instagram

One day after the couple dismissed their cases, Manzo shared pictures of her and Cantin on vacation.

“D&D 2.0 ❤️ {paradise edition},” she captioned the March 28 post.

On Tuesday, Manzo appeared to allude to the news coming out about her and Cantin’s filings by sharing a cryptic quote on her Instagram Stories that read, “Before you gossip about her life remember this — the story you’re feeding on was a brutal, traumatic chapter that almost killed her. Hope it f–king entertains you.”

Cantin and Manzo (seen above) tied the knot in 2017. Instagram/@dina
Manzo (seen in 2025) alluded to news about their filings by posting a cryptic quote on her Instagram on Tuesday. dina/Instagram

Two years before their 2017 wedding, Cantin was physically assaulted by a New Jersey mobster who was hired by Manzo’s ex-husband, Tommy Manzo, to carry out the brutal attack.

Prosecutors accused Tommy of orchestrating the assault because he was “outraged that his former wife became romantically involved with another man.”

Tommy was convicted of the crime in June 2024 and later sentenced to 7 years in prison.

*** Disclaimer: This Article is auto-aggregated by a Rss Api Program and has not been created or edited by Bdtype.

(Note: This is an unedited and auto-generated story from Syndicated News Rss Api. News.bdtype.com Staff may not have modified or edited the content body.

Please visit the Source Website that deserves the credit and responsibility for creating this content.)

Watch Live | Source Article